Torrance Water Heater Service (310) 275-3881
Water Heaters Only, Inc. has been providing Torrance water heater service including repair, replacement and installation for over 55 years! If you need a water heater repair or a water heater replacement, call (310) 275-3881 to speak with one of our water heater experts 24 hours a day.
Specializing In Torrance Water Heater Services:
- Water Heater Replacement
- Water Heater Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Installations & Replacements
- Pilot Light Assemblies
- Gas Control Valve Replacements (Certain Makes & Models)
- Electric Water Heater Service
- Hot Water Circulation Pumps (Water Saving Device)
- Pressure Regulators Replacement (Reduce PSI)
- Gas Water Heater Replacements
- Electrical Water Heater Installation
- Direct Vent & Energy Efficient Water Heaters
- Commercial Water Heaters (Restaurants, Apartments, Businesses)
Water Heaters Only, Inc has been providing quality water heater service with the lowest prices to the city of Torrance since 1968. We will meet or beat any competitor’s on-site bid for a similar product and installation.
Why Choose W.H.O?
- Over 1.2 Million Water Heaters Serviced & Counting Since 1968!
- Licensed & Insured CA PL #374573
- Local, Background Checked, Drug Tested, Friendly Technicians
- Quick Same Day Service
- 0% Intro APR Financing Options*
- We Install Quality Products With A Warranty
- Professional, Trained Staff
- No Extra Charges Evenings, Weekends or Holidays
We guarantee all our work and our water heaters are available with a 6 or 10 year warranty depending on the model type. We offer residential, tankless, commercial and hybrid water heaters and are happy to discuss the benefits of each with prospective shoppers.
Customers Love Us – Over 5,850 online reviews with an average rating of 4.8 stars
Water Heaters Only, Inc is highly rated across the web, not just on one website, but many. Customer service and customer satisfaction are very important parts of our business and we are very proud of our customer reviews and ratings. You can find our customer reviews on Angi, Facebook, Google, Nextdoor and Yelp.com. Read a sample of our customer reviews and learn for yourself why Water Heaters Only, Inc has over 500,000 satisfied customers since 1968!
How Can We Help?
"*" indicates required fields
City Of Torrance Water Heater Code Information
We work closely with the city of Torrance to make sure that all the work we do is up to code. We asked the city’s building inspector the following question:
Do we need to install an expansion bottle when we put in a water heater?
The answer is:
YES! If it is in a closed loop system. A closed loop plumbing system is one where there is a pressure regulator at the water main where the water comes into the home.
For basic information about Torrance including utilities and city code compliance, go to the City of Torrance website.