COVID-19 Update - Phones answered 24/7/365 - Call 1-323-234-7071 or Toll Free 1-800-833-4570Click here to learn about our detailed response to COVID-19 and how we are keeping our staff, clients and customers safe.
Request Quick Service
Water Heaters Only, Inc
Water Heaters Only, Inc. is a full-service Los Angeles water heater repair, replacement and installation company providing residential, commercial and tankless water heaters. We are a professional water heater company serving the greater Los Angeles area with licensed and insured water heater service for over 50 years!
Serving Greater Los Angeles including: Gardena, Long Beach, Agoura Hills, Arcadia, Glendale, Azusa, Pasadena, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Northridge, Sherman Oaks, Tarzana & Torrance
We offer fast same-day service for water heater repairs and replacements. Our factory-trained technicians arrive in vehicles stocked with water heaters and the most common parts to get your hot water going quickly. Call our experts at 1-800-833-4570 for installation, repair services or water heater questions. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are always here when you need us!
- Low Pricing- We beat similar onsite quotes for comparable service and products
- Residential, Commercial & Tankless Water Heaters, Recirculation Pumps, Gas & Electric Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Factory-trained technicians carry top-quality repair parts & name-brand water heaters
- Expert Customer Service 24/7/365
- Same Day Service- Our repair & installation work is efficient and guaranteed
- Award Winning Service- Angie’s List Super Service Awards each year from 2007-2018, 1000s of 5-star Yelp & Google reviews, Diamond Certified
Have You Seen Our Commercial?
Customers Love Our Service
Gary P, Los Angeles Area, CA - November 2020-Provided By Google.
Leaking Water Heater?
Have you noticed a puddle of water under your water heater or is there water streaming down the side of your tank. Find out what causes water heater leaks and what your options are for a repair or a replacement.
No Hot Water?
If you have no hot water, most likely there is a problem with your water heater. Find out what it might be and if there is an easy repair. You can also read about trouble shooting a pilot light or watch our video.
Turn Off A Water Heater
Need help turning off a leaking water heater?We are here for you. Give us a call or follow our instructions or watch our video on - How to turn off a leaking water heater - click here.
From Our Blog
Read about water heater updates, watch our latest videos and much more from our blog!